What story does your signage tell
Jun 7 , 2017
“Signs are a key part of branding your business,” notes Canada Business Network. “They let customers know who you are and invite them in from the street. A sign can be the first impression someone has of your business. It is therefore important to make sure that you are projecting a consistent and appealing image to customers.”
But how long has it been since you looked at your signage – inside and out – with a critical eye? It might be time to step back, make a more objective appraisal and determine if your signage reads as “tired and worn” or “vibrant and successful.”
Paper or plastic?
A wide range of materials has created a lot of flexibility for indoor or outdoor use. Papers, plastics, fabrics, vinyl, glass and stone are just a few of the surfaces that can help you to:
- Increase exposure. Calm the visual chaos of a trade show with an attention-getting exhibit. Table top and pop-up displays lend professionalism, while custom modular units make a memorable impression.
- Sell a product. Point-of-purchase displays, menu boards and kiosks can transform a selling environment.
- Convey an idea. Conventions and employee meetings are the backdrop for delivering inspiration. Don’t overlook signs and banners for a one-time use that can help you express your company vision.
- Teach a concept. Sales meetings and training seminars are ripe for instructional posters and directional signs.
- Direct traffic. Floor graphics and way-finding signage at a special event or in and around your office or facility are both practical and necessary.
Taking it to the streets
If you rely on walk-up or drive-by traffic, your “brand experience” begins at your front door. At a minimum, have a high-quality company sign that’s easily seen from the street. Windows are a blank canvas for graphic “cling” or decal that let you deliver additional sales messages.
Need expert assistance with your signage, no matter if permanent or event-based?
Fast. Local. Personal. For over 35 years KKP has been supplying a comprehensive range of high-quality print, design and sign services as well as marketing assistance to Canadian businesses. For expert assistance, attentive service and affordable prices, contact us today
OTHER STORIES YOU MAY LIKE
Target Marketing: 3 Tips on Enhancing Engagement
According to an InfoTrends survey, 64% of customer communications and marketing campaigns are personalized with one-to-one messaging, or targeted to a segment of customers or prospects. Only 35% are g...
5 Tips on Developing A 2018 Marketing Plan
It’s planning season for next year’s marketing. And, while it’s tempting to simply dust off 2017’s plan, you’ll want to take a fresh look at what you want to spend and hope to achieve. Along the way, ...