Marketing That Pays Off? Consider Events
May 24 , 2018
Event marketing is made to order for small to mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and other organizations with aggressive goals but limited sales resources. Participating in the right local, regional, national or international events allow you to present your sales story to many prospects in one place within a short period of time. Individual sales calling can’t match it for efficiency.
Experiences and events positively improve brand perception. According to an EventTrack report from the Event Marketing Institute, 74% of participants have a more positive opinion about the company, brand, product or service being promoted following an event.
Event marketing also adds a personal contact dimension to the less personal, technology-driven engagement that defines so much of the marketing and sales conversations today. It creates face-to-face opportunities to meet important prospects and offers the chance to reinforce your relationships with current customers.
Here are five quick tips for a show-stopping display:
1. Location, location, location. Try to reserve prime real estate in a high-traffic location so your booth will be seen by as many prospects as possible.
2. Plan your display graphics and messages to stop visitors in their tracks. Express your value proposition powerfully, and keep messaging clear and concise. Don’t make visitors guess what you are selling.
3. Use freestanding posters or roll-up banner stands to reinforce key messages and offers, or to promote special demonstrations, educational sessions and other “events within the event.”
4. Schedule presentations or demonstrations in your booth, and promote the times and dates. You’ll boost attendance and allow your experts to “wow” entire groups of visitors at one time.
5. Stream live or recorded video footage of presentations or demonstrations to your event website and post to your YouTube channel. Email or use Twitter to alert non-attendees that they can experience your content remotely.
Need help with your event? Perhaps with displays, apparel, giveaways and more? We’re your nearby experts; rely on us.
Fast. Local. Personal. For over 35 years KKP has been supplying a comprehensive range of high-quality print, design and sign services as well as marketing assistance to Canadian businesses. For expert assistance, attentive service and affordable prices, contact us today.
OTHER STORIES YOU MAY LIKE
Think Like a Content Marketer: 5 Ways to Repurpose Content
According to eMarketer, compilers of data and research across hundreds of industries, 60 percent of marketers create at least one piece of content a day, intended for promotion, SEO or other forms of ...
3 Habits of a Successful Small Business Marketer
3 Habits of a Successful Small Business Marketer Although at times it seems like a complex science, excelling in marketing your small to medium-sized business does not require an advanced degree in m...