Ready, Set, Print! “Must-have” Materials for Your Next Event
Nov 22 , 2017
Well before you host a special event or exhibit at a trade show, consider your printing needs and build a comprehensive list. You’ll not only save yourself hours of effort later, but also ensure that you’ve covered all the bases for a successful event! Consider:
- Banners, Posters & Other Signage: Outdoors, these might include flags and pennants. Indoors, you might opt for posters, roll-up banners and fabric graphics where your display is set up or to direct visitors to you.
- Business Cards: Do you have enough? And for all the team? Also, consider if your card’s design and information is up-to-date. Remember, this is first-impression time!
- Direct Mail: Reach out to all those on your internal database with an invitation or letter package. To increase attendance, work with your marketing services provider to identify those who fit your target profile, and have them recommend a rental list of names that match.
- Handouts: Don’t let visitors leave empty-handed. Distribute a flyer or trifold brochure summarizing your key selling points — and including contact information on how prospects can seek more information or make a purchase at a later date.
- Postcards: They’re a cost-efficient way to distribute event reminders or save-the-date communications.
- Programs: For a multi-day conference, create a program with session times, locations and topics.
- Promotional Products: Giveaways that are imprinted with your company name and logo are a great way your business or organization can stay top of mind once everyone heads home.
- Sales Brochures: Reserve high-quality sales brochures for those who express a genuine interest. To strengthen relationships with promising prospects, consider mailing the brochure to them or, even better, delivering it in person post-event.
What else? You might also need place cards, contest or drawing entry forms, event or raffle tickets and name tags.
Contact us for printed materials including promo products for your next special event.
Fast. Local. Personal. For over 35 years KKP has been supplying a comprehensive range of high-quality print, design and sign services as well as marketing assistance to Canadian businesses. For expert assistance, attentive service and affordable prices, contact us today.
OTHER STORIES YOU MAY LIKE
Three Things to Consider When you Reopen your Business
As the stay-at-home orders begin to lift, both customers and employees may feel anxious about returning to their regular routines. It is going to take everyone some time to adjust to the new normal. H...
Signs for Small Business Owners
Signage is an essential investment for any business, no matter their size. However, smaller companies usually have modest budgets to work with, and that limits the type of signage they can invest in. ...